Skip to main content
Summary of Contents
1. Governor-General & Executive Council
2. Ministers of the Crown: Appointment & Role
3. Ministers of the Crown & the State Sector
4. Ministers & the Law
5. Cabinet Decision Making
6. Elections, Transitions, & Government Formation
7. The Executive, Legislation, & the House
8. Official Information
The Cabinet Manual is published by the Cabinet Office, which is part of the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet. If you have any questions about the Cabinet Manual, you can contact us using the form below:
Your e-mail address
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
14 + 3 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.